Vacant Land At 55 & 57 Briar Hollow Ln.

Guest danax
Thanks for showing me the original thread. I did a search for Monaco before posting the topic, but no info was found. But then I only searched the Going Up forum. Thanks again. Please do merge.

Feito (done). Welcome aboard Rube88.

• 8 years later...

55 & 57 Briar Hollow Lane is up for sale by Surge Homes. The seller (formerly named Inner Loop Condos) planned to build The Monaco here. Someone will take advantage of the unobstructed views of Downtown.

Looking at previous posts, I wonder why Surge Homes has decided to sell. Their ~$900,000 price points for The Monaco would work this time around.

a4754a575f144b37ab5de29d60e1bc79.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Archive from the early 80s called "The Sutherland".  Found in this thread below posted by @ChannelTwoNews

At any rate, here's a fairly obscure project from the early 80s called "The Sutherland", which was to have been a 30 story condo tower located at 55 Briar Hollow Lane. What's interesting is that the only traces I could ever find of it was this ad from an October 1981 issue of the Houston Post. I couldn't track down any articles on the project or it's developer(s) throughout the 80s, based on the archives I was using.

ilJ61CK.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to 55 & 57 Briar Hollow (formerly The Monaco)
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to 55 & 57 Briar Hollow Ln.
  • The title was changed to Vacant Land At 55 & 57 Briar Hollow Ln.
  • 6 months later...