What's With That House?

RedScare

Some of you have noticed a blue metal warehouse in the background of pictures of my house. Well, that blue monster is my neighbor's loft studio/home, and it is featured tonight on HGTV's "What's With That House?" TV show at 10:30 pm. There is a cameo of yours truly in it, as well. I make no promises as to my comedic abilities, as I am sure my best material ended up on the cutting room floor.

Anyway, the show should be interesting. This house has been converted from a glass company office/warehouse into this artist's home and studio. It is extremely interesting inside. So is his art. If you get a chance, check it out. For those interested, my house is the yellow bungalow with blue and red trim, next door.

Repeat at 2:30 am.

Some of you have noticed a blue metal warehouse in the background of pictures of my house. Well, that blue monster is my neighbor's loft studio/home, and it is featured tonight on HGTV's "What's With That House?" TV show at 10:30 pm. There is a cameo of yours truly in it, as well. I make no promises as to my comedic abilities, as I am sure my best material ended up on the cutting room floor.

Anyway, the show should be interesting. This house has been converted from a glass company office/warehouse into this artist's home and studio. It is extremely interesting inside. So is his art. If you get a chance, check it out. For those interested, my house is the yellow bungalow with blue and red trim, next door.

What area of Heights is this?

Edited by sifuwong

I'll try to remember to Tivo it. The host of that show can be annoying though.

Yep, that was me. Rather inauspicious start to my acting career, if I do say so myself.

...and yes, they were serious about the human remains. :unsure:

Why did I think you were african american? Thats strange, cool that you made the cut and nice looking street (minus the blue warehouse) I guess it's better than a beer can house.

Thanks everyone. I never told my neighbor what I had said on camera. I hope he's not too upset about the slum remark. :rolleyes:

Actually, they said the remarks were supposed to be funny, and a bit derogatory, as they were trying to make the point that it is out of place in the neighborhood. Inside is very cool, though.

I have not collected any of Wayne's art, though I am a fan...he is way too expensive for my budget. He also runs G Gallery on 11th Street at Courtlandt. There is some amazing stuff in there, and he rotates it often.

Truth be told, I don't mind the warehouse at all. It...and Wayne and Beverly...are great neighbors. That 100 foot long, 16 foot high blue wall provides great privacy, and we share a gate, so that our dogs can all play together...besides, how many people get to get on TV and talk smack about their neighbors? :lol:

Thanks everyone. I never told my neighbor what I had said on camera. I hope he's not too upset about the slum remark. :rolleyes:

Actually, they said the remarks were supposed to be funny, and a bit derogatory, as they were trying to make the point that it is out of place in the neighborhood. Inside is very cool, though.

I have not collected any of Wayne's art, though I am a fan...he is way too expensive for my budget. He also runs G Gallery on 11th Street at Courtlandt. There is some amazing stuff in there, and he rotates it often.

Truth be told, I don't mind the warehouse at all. It...and Wayne and Beverly...are great neighbors. That 100 foot long, 16 foot high blue wall provides great privacy, and we share a gate, so that our dogs can all play together...besides, how many people get to get on TV and talk smack about their neighbors? :lol:

I didn't figure he'd mind. I just thought you mind end up as a bit more than inspiration in a future piece of artwork.

i heard TJones was watching jimmy kimmel.

I actually got suckered into watching Power Rangers with my insomniac 5yr. old. She has been doing LOTS of swimming today, and she is worn out soooooooo we are puttin her little @$$ to bed EARLY tonight, like right now tonight.

Edited by TJones

• 5 months later...