St. Regis Residences & Future Multifamily On Asbury Pl.

SpaceCity

On 9/17/2024 at 2:17 PM, hindesky said:

This looks to be the area for the sales office.

MIpRUoU.jpeg

A plan reviewing fee for 5441 Memorial Dr was purchased yesterday.

Details from the plan reviewing fee:

• Use: St. Regis - sales trailer
  • FCC Group: Office, bank, professional buildings

The plan reviewing fee pertains to a sales trailer for the future St. Regis Residences. Located at 102 Asbury Pl (102 Asbury Place), St. Regis Residences Houston is a condominium development. Satya Inc. is collaborating with Marriot International on the development.

7CCVkRw.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hindesky, I'm curious when they're going to be finished with the earthwork, and going to actually start building this gem of a tower. It  will be just about the midway point from downtown and uptown. Should be a great addition to the east west skyline from out at 610 or the beltway. Can't wait to see this one go up. It might not be happening in downtown right now but here is a heck of a lot going up around the city. We should be very happy that we keep adding more infill around the city. I also can't wait to see the Birdsall addition to the greenway skyline.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, bobruss said:

Hindesky, I'm curious when they're going to be finished with the earthwork, and going to actually start building this gem of a tower. 

I haven't seen the TDLR which has the start and end dates but those dates aren't set in stone. All we really know is a potential 2025 start date.