HAIF mentioned in "002"

I was reading the newest edition of 002 when they had a small interview of Ziegler explaining his roots in Houston and his contribution to the new Co-Cathedral. The interview was good, but it needed to be a bit longer, but whatever.

What REALLY caught my eye was his "favorites" thingie. He mentioned "HAIF" as his favorite blog.

As soon as I regain some brain function, I'll try to get more detailed about it.

We'll take whatever we can get. I wonder if Scott Ziegler is a member, or lurker. I know who a few of the higher-profile members are here, but not him.

In the interest of full disclosure, 002 should have noted that the person who did the interview is a real estate agent, not a journalist.

We'll take whatever we can get. I wonder if Scott Ziegler is a member, or lurker. I know who a few of the higher-profile members are here, but not him.

In the interest of full disclosure, 002 should have noted that the person who did the interview is a real estate agent, not a journalist.

Eew. There's that term again... lurker. Sounds so ... seedy.