Shops At Navigation: Retail Center At 2240 Navigation Blvd.

I actually wasn't aware that Bottles closed too. They were alright, just overpriced and limited options. I'd see the owner show up from time to time and park his Porsche in the handicap spot in front of the business, pop out a chair and light up a cigar. That rubbed me the wrong way. I always preferred and went to Ly's down Navigation anyway.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2024 at 2:04 PM, JBTX said:

Interesting that it's only two leases. I guess this confirms that someone bought out Bottles after the lockout and license issues.

On 9/18/2024 at 6:12 PM, JBTX said:

Now another restaurant and a Bottles with competitive pricing would send this place to 11.

On 9/22/2024 at 9:28 AM, Naviguessor said:

The rest of the outlets are useless to us. Bottles was a major disappointment.  Felt like money laundering, to me. 

On 9/23/2024 at 1:11 PM, EaDolivin said:

I actually wasn't aware that Bottles closed too. They were alright, just overpriced and limited options. I'd see the owner show up from time to time and park his Porsche in the handicap spot in front of the business, pop out a chair and light up a cigar. That rubbed me the wrong way. I always preferred and went to Ly's down Navigation anyway.

Another liquor store is replacing Bottles in The Shops on Navigation. Val-Mar is opening soon at 2240 Navigation Blvd, Suite 500.

• Like 2