Happy Hallowe'en HAIFers!

RedScare

Halloween is my wife's favorite holiday so we're taking a train ride into the country to look at the fall colors, lunch at a country inn, then back in time to get half a day's (and night's) work done.

I didn't sign up for trick-or-treating this year, so there won't be any urchins at my place.

Halloween is my wife's favorite holiday so we're taking a train ride into the country to look at the fall colors, lunch at a country inn, then back in time to get half a day's (and night's) work done.

I didn't sign up for trick-or-treating this year, so there won't be any urchins at my place.

I celebrate my Hallow's Eve by turning 29 tomorrow.

Old man, I am.

What's everyone got planned?

Going trick-or-treating...wish I could be taking a tour of the Neils & Millie Esperson Bldgs. or the Rice Hotel, would be cool to do on Halloween.

Edited by NenaE

We are going to have a Los Dias de los Muertos party, we've lost a few friends this year, So a few of us will gather at the house and we will talk about them, a few will drink some margaritas, and maybe do a couple of shots of Patron and eat some jam up mexican food, prepaired by my lovely wife and my sister-in-law.

I celebrate my Hallow's Eve by turning 29 tomorrow.

Old man, I am.

I'll be turning 29 in 15 days. B)

What's everyone got planned?

At work until 8:00pm... then home and hopefully out to the bars / clubs... Halloween is always a fun time w/ everything dressing up.