Enterprise Rent-A-Car At 3709 Washington Ave.

Heights CPA

I rented a car for a month at this location. I had to return it up on 1960 because I was picking up a new car. When I turned it in, they tried to charge me a rate almost $200 more that on the contract. They called the Washington location and they said go ahead and leave the car and they would close out the contract.

When I got my credit card bill, they had charged me the much higher rate. I made two calls and sent three emails to the manager who had given me the rate in the first place but he refuses to call me back or email me.

Do not do business with these people. The rate they give you on your contract is not necessarily what the will charge you.

Edited by Heights CPA

I rented a car for a month at this location. I had to return it up on 1960 because I was picking up a new car. When I turned it in, they tried to charge me a rate almost $200 more that on the contract. They called the Washington location and they said go ahead and leave the car and they would close out the contract.

When I got my credit card bill, they had charged me the much higher rate. I made two calls and sent three emails to the manager who had given me the rate in the first place but he refuses to call me back or email me.

Do not do business with these people. The rate they give you on your contract is not necessarily what the will charge you.

Dispute the charge with your credit card company. I have had great success with this.

I agree with Porchman, especially since you have a contract with a rate stated on it. You could even post a scan (with appropriate redaction, of course) of the contract and the final charge here on HAIF for a little added shame.

I have of course disputed the charges. I post this so others could be warned of deceptive practices by these people. I would scan the contract but it is too light to get a good scan.

I have of course disputed the charges. I post this so others could be warned of deceptive practices by these people. I would scan the contract but it is too light to get a good scan.

If it's the yellow copy of the contact, I find they scan very well. The yellow is a special color that disappears when scanned or photocopied so all that's left is the black print or writing. Works very well with my bookkeeping.

If it's the yellow copy of the contact, I find they scan very well. The yellow is a special color that disappears when scanned or photocopied so all that's left is the black print or writing. Works very well with my bookkeeping.

It is the pink copy.

Edited by Heights CPA

• The title was changed to Enterprise Rent-A-Car At 3709 Washington Ave.