forum seems to not have taken to time change well

TexasVines

I hit the "view new post" button just now and a post that I made several hours before some other threads were posted in by other members is on top of all of them and the time that my post was made is way off from when it was actually made :huh:

Make sure you have your time zone set correctly in My Controls.

Yes, a vote without a reply will bump a thread.

Make sure you have your time zone set correctly in My Controls.

Yes, a vote without a reply will bump a thread.

actually my time zone was off by one for some reason, but it was the vote that bumped that thread

it just caught me off guard because next to my screen name (the last to post a reply) was a much later time than the reply

but then after starting this thread I looked and my reply in the actual thread had the correct time for when it was made

sorry for the wasted electrons and bandwidth in this thread :o , but I did find for some reason I was on Lima time :huh:

Edited by TexasVines

actually my time zone was off by one for some reason, but it was the vote that bumped that thread

it just caught me off guard because next to my screen name (the last to post a reply) was a much later time than the reply

but then after starting this thread I looked and my reply in the actual thread had the correct time for when it was made

sorry for the wasted electrons and bandwidth in this thread :o , but I did find for some reason I was on Lima time :huh:

LIMA TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cue the horrible Casa Ole commercial...