Bachanon reviews: Mendenhall Glacier (5/5) on Yelp

• 2 weeks later...

This isnt an automated reply.

Sorry Bachanon.. i agree with Texmex. If you're all gung-ho about yelp, good for you. But really, feel free to not share every one of your yelp reviews with us considering only about 1/4 of them have even been in Texas.

This isnt an automated reply.

Sorry Bachanon.. i agree with Texmex. If you're all gung-ho about yelp, good for you. But really, feel free to not share every one of your yelp reviews with us considering only about 1/4 of them have even been in Texas.

He doesn't. Editor has it coded to pull all his reviews from Yelp and make a thread about them. This is not something Bachanon is doing. Its not Bachanon's fault.

Ahh.. i thought he was accusing texmex of being some automated response to the rest of us.

Bach, I apologize... my bad.

Then my complaint is directed to editor... Do we really need to see individual restaurant reviews for steakhouses in Alaska, here ? Seems if I need that, I can go out and find it myself.

Maybe I'm the only one that finds them annoying...

Edited by Highway6

Ahh.. i thought he was accusing texmex of being some automated response to the rest of us.

Bach, I apologize... my bad.

Then my complaint is directed to editor... Do we really need to see individual restaurant reviews for steakhouses in Alaska, here ? Seems if I need that, I can go out and find it myself.

Maybe I'm the only one that finds them annoying...

You're not the only one. I don't want to see ANY reviews from ANYWHERE, but when I see Yelp (stupidass name, BTW) in the thread title I run the other way.