Pizza Inn On Broadway St.

Juliet Shohreh

In the 1970s and the 1980s, I remember going to Pizza Hut or was it Pizza Inn on Boardway driving to Hobby Airport (driving away from I-45). It in the parking lot by Red Lobster! It had a beautiful stain glass window in the Pizza Hut or was it Pizza Inn. I love sitting by that window! If anyone remember that table which people wrote on, it was pretty interesting. I do not believe it is a good thing though. I love the 1960s or the 1970s style picture of that woman with long flowing hair. Pardon my grammar and spelling. That bring back great memories!

~Juliet Shohreh Nour~

In the 1970s and the 1980s, I remember going to Pizza Hut or was it Pizza Inn on Boardway driving to Hobby Airport (driving away from I-45). It in the parking lot by Red Lobster! It had a beautiful stain glass window in the Pizza Hut or was it Pizza Inn. I love sitting by that window! If anyone remember that table which people wrote on, it was pretty interesting. I do not believe it is a good thing though. I love the 1960s or the 1970s style picture of that woman with long flowing hair. Pardon my grammar and spelling. That bring back great memories!

~Juliet Shohreh Nour~

I believe it was Shakey's Pizza that had stain glass windows....

• 4 months later...

Would this be at the corner of Broadway and Bellfort? I vaguely remember some sort of pizza restaurant there. These days when I go to Hobby I usually come in from the east on Airport Blvd. so I do not pass this intersection. Most Pizza Inns had a full length "front porch" with red painted columns. The standard Pizza Hut layout had a side entry and distinctive trapezoidal windows which tapered from top to bottom. I do not recall any Pizza Hut or Pizza Inn having stained glass except perhaps at the salad bar but I have by no means seen all of them.

• 2 weeks later...

~Juliet Shohreh Nour~

It was a Pizza Inn.

I ate there many times with my family growing up, and I remember the table with all the graffiti on it and the multi-colored windows. There was also a buffet in this pizza inn, your typical pizza place buffet with salads, pasta and of course pizza. There was also a Ms Pac Man/Galaga arcade game in the front entrance foyer. Good times!

• The title was changed to Pizza Hut Or Was It Pizza Inn? Located On Broadway
  • The title was changed to Pizza Inn On Broadway St.