I drove downtown this morning for the first time in months (I live in another state) and to be blunt: this tower is huge. I didn't think I'd be that shocked to see how dominating this skyscraper is! Wow! What an impact!!!

On another note, can somebody please tell me how to post pics here from my phone?! When I try to attach it says the files are too large but I've posted pics from my phone before. #Frustrated

On 7/9/2016 at 7:17 PM, wxman said:

I drove downtown this morning for the first time in months (I live in another state) and to be blunt: this tower is huge. I didn't think I'd be that shocked to see how dominating this skyscraper is! Wow! What an impact!!!

On another note, can somebody please tell me how to post pics here from my phone?! When I try to attach it says the files are too large but I've posted pics from my phone before. #Frustrated

My daughters and I had the same impression. Saw all the new  high rises and we were very impressed. Downtown is densifying. The 609 especially dominates. 

I agree. Great photo of our beautiful downtown. The 609 is turning out better than I imagined.Too bad the parking lot north of the old Chronicle building can't be made a park and the old chronicle site a high rise residential. Nevertheless things are moving nicely. Have my fingers crossed on the 40 story residential near the Hess building. 

• Like 1