Market Square Tower: Multifamily High-Rise At 777 Preston St.

Urbannizer

Wow, I just noticed that they put the Cooling Tower on the second floor.  That is going to suck for the apartments right above it.  All to save a few hundred LF of pipe and horsepower on CW pumps.

It's temporary -- that's a future pool deck

I couldn't get a worthwhile shot with my potato either, but that's a 'Murican flag up there, Bubba.

No trees from my angle, either, but it looks like they've still got some pouring to do on the east end of the building's highest full sized slab.

There is now a Texas flag flying from the top of the building.  Can't really get a good shot with my phone.  I do not see a tree.  

I couldn't get a worthwhile shot with my potato either, but that's a 'Murican flag up there, Bubba.

No trees from my angle, either, but it looks like they've still got some pouring to do on the east end of the building's highest full sized slab.

You're both right.  There are two flags.

• Like 1

view from chase: 2 flags a port a potty, but no tree.

We're in 700 Louisiana, with a different angle... but I spy, with my beady little eye, the Texas flag barely peeking out from behind the tower crane when the wind really whips up.