Krystal's On FM 1960

SpaceGhost

So does anyone know what's there right now? Streetview still shows the location as a Krystals although imagery shows that the building has been painted blue.

Also does anyone know why this was the only location that ever opened in Houston or why it closed?

From what I remember reading on West Houston Archives (a great site that you should see if not already) was closed by 2012. It was probably a franchised location that just didn't do as well as it was supposed to (I remember a Burger King locally that was built new and closed after just about a year--it is now a Chicken Express).

From what I remember reading on West Houston Archives (a great site that you should see if not already) was closed by 2012. It was probably a franchised location that just didn't do as well as it was supposed to (I remember a Burger King locally that was built new and closed after just about a year--it is now a Chicken Express).

Your talking about the Chicken Express near downtown Bryan?

I remember that Krystal restaurant wa supposed to be the first of many throught Texas and the Houston area including Bryan-College Station. That never happened I don't know why, but I waited and waited.

Your talking about the Chicken Express near downtown Bryan?

I remember that Krystal restaurant wa supposed to be the first of many throught Texas and the Houston area including Bryan-College Station. That never happened I don't know why, but I waited and waited.

Yes, that was the Chicken Express in downtown Bryan. And like Krystal, sometimes franchises don't work out...the Burger King was supposed to be the first of 4-5 new stores, but there's only 3 in the area, total. (At least Houston seems to be getting their Carl's Jr., something we were promised but still denied)

• The title was changed to Krystal's On FM 1960