Noho

MidtownCoog

Maybe no ho's are allowed in the area? :)

I guess someone is trying to start some trendy ____ with a silly abreviated name.

Hey, I live in CoGro (Cottage Grove).

I have friends that live in WoHe (Woodlands Heights)

What about RiO (River Oaks)

And don't forget the MC (Memorial City)

I think I much rather say North Hou instead of NoHo.

Maybe no ho's are allowed in the area? :) 

I guess someone is trying to start some trendy ____ with a silly abreviated name.

Hey, I live in CoGro (Cottage Grove).

I have friends that live in WoHe (Woodlands Heights)

What about RiO (River Oaks)

And don't forget the MC (Memorial City)

I think I much rather say North Hou instead of NoHo.

Hey, RiO wasn't bad. I live in HoHe.

NoHo was supposed to be North Houston, back when all this SoHo poser crap started. I much prefer the Near Northside, since that is what it is.

I can't stand those stupid name mutilations.

Pretty embarrasing that we look like we're trying to be a 2nd rate version of NY instead of a 1st rate version of ourselves.

At least they're trying to prime the pump of redevelopment for the Near Northside, if that's what NoHo is supposed to mean. Seems like they really haven't made up their minds what they want to call that area. I've also heard Northside Village.

Pretty embarrasing that we look like we're trying to be a 2nd rate version of NY instead of a 1st rate version of ourselves.

At least they're trying to prime the pump of redevelopment for the Near Northside, if that's what NoHo is supposed to mean. Seems like they really haven't made up their minds what they want to call that area. I've also heard Northside Village.

I hate all of this. Why, for the grace of God, are we doing the same old lamo NY copying that the other lamo's are doing? Like NoDo in Seattle, or SoCo in Austin. It's all donkey dung if you ask me.

Now if you excuse me, I need to go over to Guitar Center in WeWe (West Westheimer)