• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, hbg.50 said:

I have to admit I thought they would blow it today.  I think Altuve fired up the team during the rain delay.

That and the Loperfido effect. 😄 Honestly, if the Astros loose Joey Loperfido I will seriously have to consider becoming a Rangers fan. ☹️

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Specwriter said:

That and the Loperfido effect. 😄 Honestly, if the Astros loose Joey Loperfido I will seriously have to consider becoming a Rangers fan. ☹️

Is that a possibility?  I’m with you, except nothing could make me a Rangers fan!

• Like 1

After Bregman hit the 3 run homer in the top of the 9th, it looked like Twins fans were leaving in droves. The Astros bullpen made them regret leaving, and teased the remaining fans by giving up 7 runs in the bottom of the 9th, including a Correa grand slam.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2024 at 10:00 AM, Specwriter said:

i am sick.  what is dana brown thinking??

On 7/29/2024 at 8:57 PM, hbg.50 said:

i am sick.  what is dana brown thinking??

You know, I've got a fifteen year old minivan up on blocks right now that I'd like to trade for a brand new Lexus. Straight up.

How do I get in touch with Dana Brown?

...that said, I have to reluctantly agree that Kikuchi is looking good. So far...

• Like 1