Funny T-shirts

Man. I was at a print shop my friend owns the other day and this kid pressin up t-shirts had a custom shirt that said (so big it covered the whole front of the shirt) F--K WORK! I was crying. And then passin by westpark I saw a "day laborer" (wetback) rockin a sweatshirt (in 85 degree weather, like I said) that said COLLEGE on the front (a la Belushi in animal house right?) Again, in stitches. The funniest one though. . . This deviant looking kid in the galleria, bout 7 or 8, kinda scrawny, HOLDING ONTO HIS DADS BELT LOOP, CRYING!, with a t-shirt that said, get this. . ."It seemed like a good idea at the time" I'm still laughin. But oh. This isn't really funny, but. . . Me and some friends were in ben taubs e.r. after a bar brawl where we both got bottles smashed on our heads (cuz the guys we fought were pu--ys) and this old guy get brought in on a strecher lookin to me like he was having a heart attack. What did his shirt say? "Todays not your day. . .tomorrows not lookin too good either. . ." Damn. So what's the funniest t-shirt you've ever seen?

Man. I was at a print shop my friend owns the other day and this kid pressin up t-shirts had a custom shirt that said (so big it covered the whole front of the shirt) F--K WORK! I was crying. And then passin by westpark I saw a "day laborer" (wetback) rockin a sweatshirt (in 85 degree weather, like I said) that said COLLEGE on the front (a la Belushi in animal house right?) Again, in stitches. The funniest one though. . . This deviant looking kid in the galleria, bout 7 or 8, kinda scrawny, HOLDING ONTO HIS DADS BELT LOOP, CRYING!, with a t-shirt that said, get this. . ."It seemed like a good idea at the time" I'm still laughin. But oh. This isn't really funny, but. . . Me and some friends were in ben taubs e.r. after a bar brawl where we both got bottles smashed on our heads (cuz the guys we fought were pu--ys) and this old guy get brought in on a strecher lookin to me like he was having a heart attack. What did his shirt say? "Todays not your day. . .tomorrows not lookin too good either. . ." Damn. So what's the funniest t-shirt you've ever seen?

Actually it is two T-shirts, usually worn by a couple. One says "I Have Issues" the other one says "Me Too".

Haa!!! That's a good one! Reminds me of one that one of the women I mess with likes to wear. "My boyfriend is gay" But I think that shirt was meant for gay guys to wear (?). . .

Haa!!! That's a good one! Reminds me of one that one of the women I mess with likes to wear. "My boyfriend is gay" But I think that shirt was meant for gay guys to wear (?). . .

I saw a guy with that first shirt you mentioned. But I think you may have fallen prey to the mock shock factor. It actually reads "FCUK WORK" as in French Connection United Kingdom. Unless the shirt you saw was a parody of the shirt I saw.