Hanover Autry Park: Mixed-Use At Allen Parkway & W. Dallas St.

Vertigo58

The FSG for AP isn't awful. I don't mind the covering and whenever the new commercial office building ever gets built between the garage and W. Dallas, it'll hide the garage a little more effectively.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this the only true high-rise we have actively under construction right now outside of the Med Center? There are a few 10-20 story buildings like The Langley, City Centre Six, etc.. but I can’t really think of anything else with any substantial height. I’m not entirely clear which buildings at the RO have actually started, but I think it’s the shorter ones.  

39 minutes ago, asubrt said:

Is this the only true high-rise we have actively under construction right now outside of the Med Center? There are a few 10-20 story buildings like The Langley, City Centre Six, etc.. but I can’t really think of anything else with any substantial height. I’m not entirely clear which buildings at the RO have actually started, but I think it’s the shorter ones.  

They've currently began construction on the hotel tower at The RO, which I believe is the tallest building in the development, and is also a high rise.

14 minutes ago, Big E said:

They've currently began construction on the hotel tower at The RO, which I believe is the tallest building in the development, and is also a high rise.

The Birdsall is supposed to start in Oct. The current building under construction is the Vitol Oil & Commodities Trading new HQ. It's a 4 story building in parcel 2.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, asubrt said:

Also, the mixed use tower on Kirby is "scheduled" to break ground in October.

16 hours ago, asubrt said:

Is the 35-story St. Regis Residences condo building on Memorial near Bayou Bend still in the works?

Edited by MidCenturyMoldy

The Methodist Walter & Centinniel Tower is scheduled for 28 floors.

I also don't believe the building going up right now in RO is the Auberge tower. Its energy related corp. headquarters.

21 hours ago, hindesky said:

Yes, but it seems to be a 25 story building now.

To be clear, we haven't seen anything to suggest the scope has changed on the St. Regis Residences - it still appears to be 35 floors. I believe you may be referring to a future phase in that proposed site plan shared by @Paco Jones

• Like 5