Xbox 360, Do You Own One ?

TJones

That's messed up. My girlfriend pre ordered my xbox @ gamestop and when she put it on hold they said she would definitely get one when the first shippments came in. When they came in they told her they where short and that she would get one on the next shipment before christmas. 12/16/2005 still no shipment and they tell her she will have to wait after the New Year. Sux for me, but I am paitent and im not going to get any games till christmas anyways and at least I want have to fight for one or wait in line. So im not mad but I would be pissed off if they tried to scam me like BB

I'm not exactly sure because she did it, but what she told me is that she paid the full amount. They said she was like 7th or 8th on a list the last time she checked on it which was the other day. I'm happy with that as long as I get one within a couple of months(Since Im Working all the time anyways) and as long as mine works and is not one of those that end up having glitches. Now that would really make me angry if i had to wait forever and it winds up not working >:)

Go get your money back since you are a patient man, they will be in abundance after the holidays, and since you aren't getting yours until then, let her get you something else, or tell her to just put a bow around herself and be under the tree Xmas morning. ^_^:wub:

Edited by TJones

That's no fun, wait for the Xbox. Ha, jk.

Anyway, that's a shame about BB, I thought they were pretty honest. And hopefully they get to keep the purchases and get the extra money refunded, if not that sucks.

There are a few BB managers looking for jobs right now. No kidding. Big Backlash !

You think or do you know there will be abundance.(If so then that sounds like a good idea) Although, the reason I am so paitent is if she gets her money back she will probably spend it all on herself and when the time comes I'll be without. So that makes me smart rather than paitent. OR Im just a lil selfish

Edited by THE CHAD IS GREAT

Approx. another 600,000 units are to be released, at least that is what a Best Buy buddy of mine who is an ex-GM is saying. Don't know if Best Buy will get there share though after the trouble they are in right now, but, it might be a win-win for the consumers if BB decides to make it up some way to customers.

Edited by TJones

I spent the night in a Best Buy Parking lot for one. I was 4 positions away in line from not getting the "Premium System". Everyone said to go the Galleria. Yeah right! I went all the way up to 1960!!

And it hasn't ruined any games so far. Its actually a Christmas Present for my younger brother, but you know, I just had to make sure it was not broken ;).