Shell Energy Stadium

Subdude

There are sports I dont care for...hockey, cricket, rugby, lacrosse, boxing, water polo, handball, competitive wrestling, fencing, innumerable other minor sports, but I cannot fathom ever actually saying that I "hate" a sprt as if the fact that other people are watching or participating has somehow offended me or affected my life at all.

There are sports I dont care for...hockey, cricket, rugby, lacrosse, boxing, water polo, handball, competitive wrestling, fencing, innumerable other minor sports, but I cannot fathom ever actually saying that I "hate" a sprt as if the fact that other people are watching or participating has somehow offended me or affected my life at all.

I don't know. I can not only hate a sport, but I'd help form a posse to lynch them. dog and cock(Rooster!) fighting would be a good example of some sports this planet can do without.

Oh please, you read to much into what I was saying. How about I strongly dislike soccer. Being PR will be the death of America---what's left of it. People's feelings too easily hurt. I think soccer is boring and stupid and I'm entitled to feel that way.

Oh please, you read to much into what I was saying. How about I strongly dislike soccer. Being PR will be the death of America---what's left of it. People's feelings too easily hurt. I think soccer is boring and stupid and I'm entitled to feel that way.

You are definitely entitled to have that opinion and should not feel bad about it. I grew up playing the game and still do - I have a different opinion. The main problem I have with other soccer fans is the fact they always seem to have to defend soccer's honor. I don't see that nearly as much for any other sport as I do for soccer.

To stay on topic, the progress is awesome so far. It's going to look very fresh and clean when built. I'm excited to watch a game there.

How are Public Relations going to be the death of America? Actually maybe it will be...

Anyways, the stadium is looking great and I can't wait to get out to some home games next season. Hopefully we can win there as much as we do at the Rob (and maybe start winning away as well). Definitely looking forward to better vendors and biking to games to avoid dealing with parking.

And also, only in this country do people need to defend soccer. I don't bother anymore, let people watch their oh so exciting one pitch every 1.5 minute baseball.

You are definitely entitled to have that opinion and should not feel bad about it. I grew up playing the game and still do - I have a different opinion. The main problem I have with other soccer fans is the fact they always seem to have to defend soccer's honor. I don't see that nearly as much for any other sport as I do for soccer.

To stay on topic, the progress is awesome so far. It's going to look very fresh and clean when built. I'm excited to watch a game there.

I think that's one reason so many are so outspoken for their dislike of soccer. cause they know they can get a rise out of the fans.

I'd much rather watch soccer on any given day than either baseball or basketball. baseball is so damn slow and boring. basketball is too horribly officiated. football and soccer for me are on the same level. both worth watching, so long as they aren't 2 horrible teams.

• Like 2

Newest Stadium rendering tweeted by Dynamo this afternoon.

EDIT: Link to full size - http://twitpic.com/6yy818/full

Really excited about the look and hopefully some good economic spur for the area. My biggest hope for the stadium is a video screen operator that knows how to run replays! Is that really so much to ask??

Newest Stadium rendering tweeted by Dynamo this afternoon.

EDIT: Link to full size - http://twitpic.com/6yy818/full

421505749.jpg

I like how it's higher than street level, so you have to walk up to it. Reminds me of walking up to the Astrodome; makes it seem more grand.

Only complain I have are those orange boxes. I hope they don't look so bad when finished.