Mixed-Use Development At 4000 North Shepherd Dr.

Urbannizer

53 minutes ago, Thunderhtx said:

IMG_6654.jpeg

Wow. That's a pretty big mistake. 

Although, HEB said the samething when there were Midway schematics that showed they were coming to Buffalo Heights. HEB publicly denied they were going to build there and I got slammed on Reddit when I posted HEB was going there. Turned out HEB was indeed going there but they weren't ready to make the announcement yet. 

Edit: not saying this is the same situation but they've done it before. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

12 hours ago, Triton said:

Wow. That's a pretty big mistake. 

Although, HEB said the samething when there were Midway schematics that showed they were coming to Buffalo Heights. HEB publicly denied they were going to build there and I got slammed on Reddit when I posted HEB was going there. Turned out HEB was indeed going there but they weren't ready to make the announcement yet. 

Edit: not saying this is the same situation but they've done it before. 

From 2016, when people were saying HEB had no plans to build at Buffalo Heights even though the Braun documents showed them coming there:

http://swamplot.com/where-h-e-b-is-showing-up-amid-washington-ave-redos/2016-03-15/http://swamplot.com/where-h-e-b-is-showing-up-amid-washington-ave-redos/2016-03-15/

image.png

Several outlets were back pedaling that HEB was going to build at Buffalo Heights, to some even posting that they had connections to HEB execs and they confirmed to them that there were no plans to build at Buffalo Heights.

Then HEB put out a statement literally the next day March 16th, confirming that they were in fact coming to Buffalo Heights. lol

Was a bizarre time to say the least. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, hbg.50 said:

The Sears sign and bus stop is still there…

Oh yes those stay but the developers have made a statement on that so I wasn’t as interested. It’s covered earlier in this thread with the general site plan. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, goofy said:

Oh yes those stay but the developers have made a statement on that so I wasn’t as interested. It’s covered earlier in this thread with the general site plan. 

I missed that statement…only saw where HAIF-ers expressed a desire to preserve the Sears sign and bus stop.  Time will tell…

• Thanks 1