Willowbend Florist At 4040 Willowbend Blvd.

I was browsing the newspaper The Bellaire & Southwestern Texan dated May 10, 1972 and came across a business advertisement for Willowbend Florist located at 4040 Willowbend Blvd.

Looks like this was located at site of the present-day BestCare EMS Ground and Air Ambulance Services.

Did anyone ever go here? Any pictures you can share?

Tell Mother you care with our Bunch-of-Love

This warm, wonderful collage of long-lasting blooms say lovingly "I'm glad I'm yours." Knowing you care is what Mother wants most on her day. Nearby or many miles away, we'll guarantee delivery almost anywhere in time for Mother's Day. 

The Bunch-of-Love is available in three sizes, $10, $12.50, $15.   

Floral Wire Service

Willowbend Florist 
4040 Willowbend
668-0565

oJ1iVnR.png

That place was right next it was a convince store that use to sell cheap bags of ice family use to drive from Willow Meadows to get ice.  Across the street the use to be a Nursery that sold plant now it is the baseball field for Westbury  little league which like 3 miles away a little weird.  On the North end of Craighead Where Richmond rugs is no there use to be a Firestore tires there it closed some time in the late 90s. 

• Like 1