Cliff's Grill At 6605 South Main St.

Does anyone recall the hamburger place in the Texas Medical Center called Cliff's Grill? Sometimes written as Cliff's Hamburgers.

I believe it (in broad terms) just recently went out of business after 15 years.  I think Cliff's Grill was a Houston business that had 2 or 3 stores? I searched HAIF and there was at least one other store. 

The store in the TMC opened in 1990, but the business was established in 1978.

I love burgers.  Somehow, I never went to this place!  How did it stack up, to let's say, Prince's or Annie's? Or how about Jax Grill or Skeeter's Mesquite Grill?

Tell me about this place!

yZH40sO.jpg

mkhoCTd.jpg

Cliff's Grill

After almost 15 years of service, we will be closing our doors at the end of this week.

Our final day of operation will be on Saturday, October 23, 2021.

We are so grateful to have had the chance to serve the community here in the medical center. Thanks to each and every one of you for your patronge, kindness, friendship, and support. We couldn't have done done any of this without y'all.

There is one remaining location of Cliff's in Houston and it is located at 1822 Fountain View Dr. across from the HEB on San Felipe. IF you ever get a craving for our food-- You can visit them!

Thank you again, we wish you all the best!

Kindly,

5ZfZgpy.jpg