Araya Artisan Chocolate - 312 W. 11th St.

11 hours ago, springcityparts said:

A chocolate factory on 11th Street 🪄

The barriers to entry for these type of establishments must be low.  I've seen a couple with very similar offerings. 

Araya Artisan Chocolate

Founded in 2010, we specialize in handcrafted, small-batch gourmet chocolate products and gift boxes. We make our products using the best chocolate available, following French and Belgian artisanal techniques. We carefully source all our ingredients and do not use any preservatives. Araya Artisan Chocolate is a proud woman-owned and operated small business.

📞 (713) 960-0850

1141 Uptown Park Blvd, Suite 00, Houston, TX 77056

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hbg.50 said:

The barriers to entry for these type of establishments must be low.  I've seen a couple with very similar offerings. 

Araya Artisan Chocolate

Founded in 2010, we specialize in handcrafted, small-batch gourmet chocolate products and gift boxes. We make our products using the best chocolate available, following French and Belgian artisanal techniques. We carefully source all our ingredients and do not use any preservatives. Araya Artisan Chocolate is a proud woman-owned and operated small business.

📞 (713) 960-0850

1141 Uptown Park Blvd, Suite 00, Houston, TX 77056

Very similar indeed.  It’s the same company; I believe this will be their third location.

• Like 1

I got my wife Araya chocolates for Valentine's day a couple of times.  Expensive, but worth it.  I believe they also serve gelato, macaron and espresso drinks.  A nice desert shop for an after dinner treat.  

• Like 1