Creekside Condominiums: W 17th St. & Shepherd Dr.

Urbannizer

That's more expensive than our somewhat smaller house that sits on a 1/4 acre lot not far from there. And that's a really ugly building. And nearly $1,000 per month in condo fee makes it worse. And that's not really Shady Acres.

How can they show a unit in a building that's not yet built?

• Like 2

Those condo fees are insane, but I'm not sure I agree that the building is ugly. The rendering is terrible, but, depending on materials choices, I could see this being a rare example of a building turning out better than the rendering.

I doubt there's much overlap between the market for a condo and house on a 1/4 acre lot. 

I had a house on a 1/4 acre lot. Never again. But I would consider a condo (though not with fees that high). 

• Like 1

. I guess this is why it is called Creekside Condominiums. But for real, where is this creek coming from? There is no sign of it from google satellite today. Is it just their detention pond? 

0 W 17th St Unit 6B

Or is the address supposed to be 1025 W 17th S....Which is where the creek is. image.png.c94cd5fed8f6d3b065aa8e23f06cd8da.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, j.33 said:

. I guess this is why it is called Creekside Condominiums. But for real, where is this creek coming from? There is no sign of it from google satellite today. Is it just their detention pond? 

Or is the address supposed to be 1025 W 17th S....Which is where the creek is.

Yes, that is where this is supposed to be.  This is a Chodrow Realty property and they were actively looking to sell this as recent as two months ago (and it's still listed as for sale).  http://www.chodrowrealtyadvisors.com/for-sale/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1