Word Association

La Porte

denny's

ps - mojo is killed when someone points out that mojo has been killed :D

What else would call it. It might be computer aided but it is animation to me.

I think you killed the mojo of this post.

Metropolitan :lol:

Its not a game its just word association. . .

Oh, I sit corrected. :blush: We've always played it that the goal was to get back to the original word. Sorry 'bout that. I was so proud, too! That said...........

Museum

and the game is over!

Please, this becoming a top posting issue, it is not fun anymore, I agree with escapee, "GAME OVER", "Word association over" whatever. . . :wacko:

It's boring.

I know me typing this response brings it back up, but let's kill this thread and allocate our conversations elsewhere, this is just a cheap ploy to get extra posts. <_<

Edited by Pumapayam

Please, this becoming a top posting issue, it is not fun anymore, I agree with escapee, "GAME OVER", "Word association over" whatever. . . :wacko:

It's boring.

I know me typing this response brings it back up, but let's kill this thread and allocate our conversations elsewhere, this is just a cheap ploy to get extra posts. <_<

No one here is trying to get "extra posts" corky, whatever those are. . .

And if a threads boring to you, STAY OUT OF IT PISSFLAPS <_<

No one here is trying to get "extra posts" corky, whatever those are. . .

And if a threads boring to you, STAY OUT OF IT PISSFLAPS <_<

Well, this IS getting ugly now. I've never even heard anyone use that term before, but I'm betting it's not very nice.

I think I'll switch over to another thread.

This was (mostly) fun.

It's boring.

This coming from a guy that posted over 65 times yesterday. :lol:

I ain't keeping track, and most of mine were not on here, and instead on various threads.

All I am saying is 65 posts is a lot of posts. I have days were I did very little at work and posted 25-30 times, but that takes a lot of effort. It is cool man. I was just teasing you a little.