KHOU's Former Jerome Gray has moved to KPRC 2...!

Just noticed your signature Trae, I don't know what I am gonna do without my Road Runner. Will the Time Warner thing effect Katy as well, or just Houston ? Sorry to get off topic, but I won't be able to see Jerome without TW, WHEW ! Back on topic.

My mom said it was going to be the whole Houston area. but she also said that Comcast has faster internet service than Time Warner. Plus, we get NFL Network, so I am actually excited about it.

Billy Dee Williams looks anorexic next to Jerome Gray.

I have Roadrunner as well. Will Comcast have the same channels as Time Warner? I don't give a diddly squat about an NFL channel. Will Comcast include the Encore channels in the package like Time Warner?

All I care about are the local channels, news channels, Travel, Food Network, HGTV, TV Land, FSN, History Channel, Fit TV, Music Choice channels, the Biography channel and the Encore Channels. Sometimes I watch the Lifetime channels, but I'm not going to admit that. I think that's about all I care about.

Edited by KimberlySayWhat

Billy Dee Williams looks anorexic next to Jerome Gray.

I have Roadrunner as well. Will Comcast have the same channels as Time Warner? I don't give a diddly squat about an NFL channel. Will Comcast include the Encore channels in the package like Time Warner?

All I care about are the local channels, news channels, Travel, Food Network, HGTV, TV Land, FSN, History Channel, Fit TV, Music Choice channels, the Biography channel and the Encore Channels. Sometimes I watch the Lifetime channels, but I'm not going to admit that. I think that's about all I care about.

I hear Comcast offers about 10 times the amount of On Demand movies and such. They are supposed to be much much better and a lot less trouble.

There aren't enough bytes in your cache to store all of the stories.

Oh, come on! At least one story? :P

And make it a good one!

By the way, I must say I was correct again. When I saw the title of this thread, knowing Jerome Gray is black, I made a prediction on who I would see posts from before I opened it, and bingo, like clockwork, there they were. The 3 stooges. :rolleyes:

Shut up.

Seriously Editor!

You have to explain this one, we are all eager to hear about you and Jerome! B)

Yeah, pleaaase, Editor? :blush:

Yeah, pleaaase, Editor? :blush:

Try not to make more of it than there is. It is incorrect to say that I "know" Jerome. It would be closer to the truth to say I "knew" Jerome. I spoke with him maybe 40 times over three years. Logically, I know he couldn't possibly have been a jackass to me each and every time, but I cannot recall a single conversation where he wasn't pompous, condescending, or worse.

But then again, I don't remember many of our interactions. In fact, I'd forgotten he even existed until this thread popped up.

I'm going to leave it at that.

But then again, I don't remember many of our interactions. In fact, I'd forgotten he even existed until this thread popped up.

I'm going to leave it at that.

Oh Editor, you tease us with such tidbits of info. We'd like to know more, this is a forum you know, you can never say enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Gray was at KHOU since I was a kid....this was huge but our news went into the crapper sometime in the mid 90s. KHOU was awesome when Steve Smith was there.

Since I got my Satellite hooked up I gave up on all local news except the WB news at 9 which is the most professional broadcast IMHO. I wish them the best of luck with the CW transition and I hope they keep it as is in terms of no gossip and on air bantering to pass for legitimate news media reporting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
That swelling is just his ego.

Or it could be the smugness be feels when he tells someone who works very hard and is very proud of his job that if they work hard and put their nose to the grindstone that maybe in 10 or 15 years they might have a real job. And when you tell him that you're very happy with what you're doing now and take great pride in it he blows you off with a, "yeah, right."

Go ____ yourself, Jerome.

I've been thinking of this post lately every time I see the up-tempo news promo on Channel 2 these days ("Local 2 News Right Here Right Now!" yadda yadda).

Notice how all the anchors smile when they get their closeup: Owen, Lauren, Wendy, Dominique, Bill.

Who's not smiling? This guy who strangely has almost the same nose in the air sneer in the commercial as he does in the picture, only even more haughty and self-important.

What the hell is so special about him? He looks like a first class A-1 dip___, no?