• 2 weeks later...

It's time to resurrect this topic.

Is anyone here familiar with Lavine Thomas? She is apparently a realtor/entrepreneur and was sitting in her black Town Car in the driveway of my Eastwood house over the weekend as I pulled in to do some work. She wants to buy it as-is, but I'm hesitant to sell just yet unless she's willing to pay $170k...probably doubutful.

Anyone know if she's legit, or whether she carries a reputation? I haven't been able to find anything juicy about her by Googling, and I'd hate to put off any further projects if selling this thing in mid-flip might end up being difficult.

It's time to resurrect this topic.

Is anyone here familiar with Lavine Thomas? She is apparently a realtor/entrepreneur and was sitting in her black Town Car in the driveway of my Eastwood house over the weekend as I pulled in to do some work. She wants to buy it as-is, but I'm hesitant to sell just yet unless she's willing to pay $170k...probably doubutful.

Anyone know if she's legit, or whether she carries a reputation? I haven't been able to find anything juicy about her by Googling, and I'd hate to put off any further projects if selling this thing in mid-flip might end up being difficult.

Niche,

I just searched HAR Members and there is no Lavine Thomas, there was a Lavon Thomas. If she can produce the cash/financing let her have it if it suits you.

Scharpe St Guy