How To Get Rich Quick?

pineda

(actual ad seen on Woodlands Online)

Your Woodlands Texas Online Information Resource

Child Care/Sitters >> Child Care/Sitters Wanted

Description

Item: Needed Babysitter Willis Area

Needed Babysitter Willis Area

I am looking for a PT babysitter for my 2 yr old son in the Willis area. The occasional hours would be weekend days or night. Nights would be from 8pm till about 3am (He would already be in bed). I would prefer a younger person who just needs extra money. I am only willing to pay $10 for a night or $15-$25 for a day. Please e-mail me for more info or to set up an interview. This has the potential to turn into monday thru friday and weekend nights in maybe 6 months to a year. That pay will be excellent.

LOL!

"That pay will be excellent. "

10 bucks for 7 hours, at night, to 3 AM? HA!

15-25 bucks a day? LOL!

y'all better go and flip some burgers! :lol:

(another actual ad on Woodlands Online)

Your Woodlands Texas Online Information Resource

Description

Item: Childcare Needed: Part-time/Full-time/Occasional

Childcare Needed: Part-time/Full-time/Occasional

I have 3 children (twinboys-5 & 3 yr old girl). My daughter goes to preschool full-time outside of the home, and my boys are in afternoon kindergarten. I currently have someone watching the boys in the mornings which is working out fine.

I would like someone who can help out on weekend nights / occassional weeknights so I can go to the gym/tan after the kids go to bed. Ideally I would like a live-in helper. If not, the weekends would be more ideal for a teenager looking to pick up some extra cash. I go out almost every Friday and Saturday night after my kids are in bed. The pay/salary is negotiable depending on hours worked.

I am a single mom living in a 3 bedroom house. It would be ideal to find a non-smoking Christian divorced or widowed individual who has their own transportation needing a place to live in exchange for providing part-time childcare. I am very flexible.

(SHE'S BACK...as seen on the Woodlands Online Classifieds site):

Description

Item: NEED: babysitter in Willis area ASAP

Please Help!

I need a babysitter for my 2 year old son as soon as possible. I live in the Willis area. It would be some weekends (nights) from 8pm-2am and that would pay $10.00, there would be NO WORK INVOLVED since he goes to bed at 7:30 at night anyways. Also, some weekends (days) that would pay $20-$25 for the day. If you happen to live further than 15 miles away I will pay for gas as well.

I will require a criminal history report, a resume and refrences.

Thanks

Hmph.

I was lucky if I could find a kid to do $20 an hr, 3 hr minimum for a single 5 yr old!!

It's gotten so I don't blink when I hear prices of $70 for an overnight stay.

Not for myself, of course. :D

Which reminds me, I DO need to find new sitters...Xmas is coming up...

Ricco