Anheuser Busch Brewery At 775 Gellhorn Dr.

i heard something this morning on the radio about a party at the brewery on i-10, on saturday 10/14 from 2pm-10pm. supposed to have bands, tours, food, clydesdales, animals from busch gardens, and probably some beer.

anyone hear about this? couldn't find anything online.

i heard something this morning on the radio about a party at the brewery on i-10, on saturday 10/14 from 2pm-10pm. supposed to have bands, tours, food, clydesdales, animals from busch gardens, and probably some beer.

anyone hear about this? couldn't find anything online.

CRIKEY! and I have to work all-day 9 to 9.

BYOB? at the second largest AB Brewery in the nation? that's funny.

i just called to verify (713-675-2311). It is tomorrow from 2-9- free, but you have to pay for concessions. Josh Owens, Dr. Jeff and the Pain Killers, and The Flags are performing. anyone know what type of bands these are?

BYOB? at the second largest AB Brewery in the nation? that's funny.

i just called to verify (713-675-2311). It is tomorrow from 2-9- free, but you have to pay for concessions. Josh Owens, Dr. Jeff and the Pain Killers, and The Flags are performing. anyone know what type of bands these are?

I was kidding 'bout the byob, but have a tailgater before you go in. If they gave away the beer for free. There would be 40 yr. old power drinkers planning their vacations around the event. I guess this could be considered an Oktoberfest for Houston. :huh::lol:

Edited by TJones

Gary, how come your manager didn't score you guys a gig at this one ?

He said he's been concerned about our performances as of late, and was concerned that certain people might sneak in there bongs. I don't know what it is, but it's really been a problem lately.

I was kidding 'bout the byob, but have a tailgater before you go in. If they gave away the beer for free. There would be 40 yr. old power drinkers planning their vacations around the event. I guess this could be considered an Oktoberfest for Houston. :huh::lol:

Well that's just great there goes my vacation plans down the toilet :blink:

• The title was changed to Anheuser Busch Brewery Anniversary Party
  • 2 years later...

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2023/08/29/anheuser-busch-upgrade-houston-brewery.html

"Anheuser-Busch, the American arm of Leuven, Belgium-based Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE: BUD), is preparing to launch a $22.5 million upgrade of its brewery operation in Houston.

The funds will largely go toward improving the brewery’s cooling system. The company plans to remove the brewery’s existing cooling system for a full replacement with a newer, more efficient system."

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Anheuser Busch Brewery At 775 Gellhorn Dr.
  • 11 months later...

I heard that they stopped the brewery tours since Covid... I do remember they had free tours when I was a kid.. they even had a pavilion where you could drink free sample beer for the adults..

Any info on the tours would be great..