What's With That House? On HGTV

Orikal

Did anyone happen to catch "What's with That House?" on HGTV last night? They highlighted a "balcony" home in Montrose. There were some GREAT shots of the rail and of downtown. I think the show actually did a good job reflecting the type of neighborhood Montrose is.

"And finally, in Houston, this ultramodern place designed by architect Mark Oberholzer has more balcony than the entire square footage of many homes."

i've seen that episode before. nice house. i can hear people in LA or NYC thinking.........."wait, is that an affluent gay couple in houston?". houston's unique culture is not on the national radar screen. i hope it stays that way.

i enjoyed the show.

i've seen that episode before. nice house. i can hear people in LA or NYC thinking.........."wait, is that an affluent gay couple in houston?". houston's unique culture is not on the national radar screen. i hope it stays that way.

i enjoyed the show.

Yeah, I thought it was great.

One thing really perturbed me though; when the show was cutting to commercial before returning to showcase the home, the host stated that Houston was in the Midwest.

This, sir, is definitely NOT the midwest.

I think I'm going to write the network. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to What's With That House? On HGTV